Re: Tesla Coil Information and copyrights

"One person even went so far as to say that the people who published the
CSN
were trying to make money on the back of Tesla and that they are in the
wrong and not the copyright violater! I don't think this was the intent
of
the museum at all."

	I can't imagine them making a significant profit from it, since it
would sell a few thousand copies at the very most, and probably much
less than that.  Copyrights are just that, however, and are both a legal
and a moral issue.

Ed