Re: Hello from new Member

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Mat,

Why start with only 15 ft. Streamers? I wished to emulate Greg Leyh's 'Electrum' and build a coil with much longer arcs... the only problem I encountered was that errors tended to be much less forgiving, and that I underestimated my budget for the whole affair. I ended up making a so-called mini-coil that still cost me at least $100 dollars.

KL