Cost of Silicon for DRSSTCs

Original poster: "S&JY" <youngsters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I would appreciate someone giving us a rough idea of the cost of IGBTs per
foot of streamer length.  Better yet would be to add representative IGBT
part numbers along with the costs.  The idea is to give those of us who may
venture into the world of DRSSTCs an idea of how big a bankroll one would
need.  Seems like Greg Leyh was talking in terms of 6 figures for his twin
monster.  But I am more interested in how long a streamer can be achieved
with $50, $100, $200, $400, etc. worth of IGBTs.  Also, what are the good
sources for them?
Thanks,
--Steve Y.