Re: Worried About Running My TC

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I can't read your schematic, as it's too small for my
eyes, but over the years, I managed to kill a garage
door opener, set off my neighbor's motion detection
floodlights, set off a battery powered alarm clock
over 30 feet away, kill a computer PSU, reboot my sons
video games, etc. If you have any high end
electronics, such as a home theater system, or
computers, it certainly won't hurt to unplug them
while tuning your coil. I believe most of my damage
came from being slightly out of tune.

As to your EMI filter, look what a 15/30 did to my 40
amp Corcom filter:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/disasters.htm

Adam