Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I never used a strike rail. I got numerous primary
strikes using pig power, and the only harm done was to
eventually catch my lexan on fire. Are you actually
talking about a strike rail, or maybe just a grounded
target?

If you're asking me about Mr. Googe, I never went to
Maxwell High School.

Adam