Re: Safety Gaps For Terry Filter

Original poster: "Gerald  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Daniel,

Some put the safety across the NST and some put the filter between the NST and safety gap. I dont like the idea of having a safety gap directly across the filter caps so I do it the way Terry suggests. If the filter is close to the NST and the safety gap close to the filter and all connections kept short, it should be just as effective.

Gerry R.

Original poster: "Daniel Koll" <dk_spl_audio@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Shouldn't the safety gaps be by the NST (right after it)? In the Terry Filter I see that after the NST is the filter and then the safety gaps then the main gap. Thanks