Very Confused On Grounding

Original poster: "Daniel Koll" <dk_spl_audio@xxxxxxxxxxx>

In the Terry Filter he shows one side be grounded to RF (spark gap side) and the other side of the filter be tied to the NST case. Wouldn't this cause major RF on the NST case and maybe inducing into house lines? Shouldn't the RF ground just be for the strike rail, end of secondary, and the middle of the spark gap? If so were should the other said of the filter go? Am I supposed to use the houses ground at all? Someone please clear all this up for me, I can't afford to make a costly mistake. Thanks