ScanTesla program

Hi All,

I was thinking about making a program that could scan though Tesla coil parameters to find configurations that give the best sparks. Nothing is really written yet, but the "idea" is here:

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/modeling/ScanTesla.pdf

It is sort of the manual version of MicroSim. MicroSim just can't grind though zillions of models and do just what we need. So I thought it was time to make a program that could really do what is needed. I would really like a program that could generate the data to make 3-D surface plots of streamer power vs. say Lp and K...

Any thoughts or comments are welcome.

Cheers,

	Terry