Re: MMC Strings

Original poster: "Matthew Carlson" <mjc8804@xxxxxxx>

I am doing a buy.  I ask for the cost of the caps up front, and then
shipping afterwards.  Also, I believe Dr. Resonance has them.

>>> "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> 5/16/2005 6:28:52 PM >>>
Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Terry,

I have a 60ma NST, and a SPG, I was looking for about .0159uf,
I really just wanted to know if I would kill them if used in strings
of 10 caps (DC rating is less then peak AC volts).

but the chart says it is ok to use 10 per string for my transformer,
and I can afford 10 caps...

also does anyone know of a place to buy them other then rell.com, I
really do not want to buy 28 of them...