WIRE

There have been a lot of inquiries about wire here, so thought I'd pass
this along.  I just got the latest sale bulletin from ELECTRONIC
GOLDMINE (www.goldmine-elec.com) and found this listing:

"Magnet Wire
Prime enameled (sic) coated wire on large reels.  Each reel is at leat 9
pounds and some may be larger."

	Lists #15, 20,21,22,23,25,27,29, 30, and 31 gauge.  Price is $39.00 per
reel which sounds pretty good to me, although not a super bargain.

	I don't know anything about this wire but I've done business with these
people and they seem pretty honest and cooperative.

Ed