8th Annual UK Teslathon May 27/28th Derby]

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>

I just booked flight to Birmingham on 27th. in order to be able to attend the thon again this year.
Hope to be able to meet so many of you there.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Phil Parry <ryukin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi groups,

It's that time of year again ;) Martin Dale has asked me to forward the attached message to the Tesla lists, and assorted other interested people. Apologies if you receive this message more than once. Please contact Martin direct if you'd like to attend.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

Phil