Re: transmission lines from transformer /was: First Light HELP

Hmmmm...

33 feet with a velocity factor of say 0.75 give a 1/4 wave length of 22.3 MHz. I think at say 60Hz, the effect would be close to zero! But if the cable is say 13.5pF per foot with two lines, we get about 900pF. Maybe that is ringing with the transformers output inductance at 60 Hz... So just good old underdamped LC ring up...

Cheers,

        Terry