Re: ScanTesla program -> Optimization

Hi Antonio,

"""but the square wave is synchronized with the current, and there is no to include
feedback on this analysis."""

OH!! Your right!! There goes a pure linear analysis!! NOT time invariant... I won't waist time on that now ;-))) I think there are ways around that, but that is high level math guru stuff...

Many thanks for your other post with the equations. That helps to get me going in the right path ;-))

Marco had many good programming tips. I used to program a lot like 30 years ago. They went and changed everything since >:p What was wrong with FORTRAN and BASIC... I don't think C was even invented yet... Bill Gates was in jail*... Carter was pres... Where did the 8 bit CPUs go!! What is this dual core 64 bit stuff!!! Hahaha My "old" SUN computer had 64 bits LONG ago :o))) But I have not done much programming in the last 20 years... Sort of back to zero... But I know the "ideas" ;-)))

Gary warned me of Microsoft books and such. I boiled all my Microsoft junk in oil years ago. >:-)))) Since last year. All the computers can go to Linux "overnight" if/when needed....

Malcolm notes:

""Given John Freau's spark vs power equation which shows no coil
parameter dependencies and the infinite number of coils that can be
built to meet that condition I don't see it happening.""

Indeed!! Conventional coils should be inside a "flat spot" given that they run in pretty well known coil configurations. We don't build 200 or 20000 turn secondaries. Natural selection has already weeded them out. But the DRSSTC is "different". We need to re examine the "old rules"...

*
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Old2002Files/2002-02/bill_gates.jpg
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Old2002Files/2002-02/bill_gates-1.jpg

but he got even...