Re: some more sstc progress

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey Ken,

Its coming along nicely indeed!  I sure hope when it comes to testing
it that things go smoothly.  You definately have a fine understanding
of everything, so i think it will all come together naturally for you
;-), wont be as bad as say your first TC or something.

Dont get caught up in how much work is left!  The journey is more
important than the destination many times.  If you just wanted big
sparks you could have found a pole transformer and made a classic coil
;-).

Good luck!

Steve Ward