oscilloscope and things for sale

Original poster: Adam Britt <beans45601@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello, a while ago i bought this oscilloscope from someone on the list
a while ago (i have forgotten who, now), and i am now done with my
project (i am also on my way to college, and will not have time/space
to tesla coil). I would like to sell it to someone on the list, to
keep it 'in the family'.

It is a Philips PM 3232 duel beam oscilloscope.

overall, the unit works 100%
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Beans45601/o-scope/DSC03827.jpg

It has two (slightly) broken knobs.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Beans45601/o-scope/y-knob.jpg
and this one just has the end cap missing. (see the right amplitude adjuster)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Beans45601/o-scope/DSC03829.jpg

neither of these effect the workings of the o-scope.

It comes with three probes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Beans45601/o-scope/DSC03831.jpg

They are the retractable hook look type probes (i do now know the 'real' name).

I think this would be about $30 (plus shipping, from little rock,
Arkansas), but i would be willing to go lower, if necessary to get it
out of my house.

Also, i have 11 (i might end up finding more in another box, but i
think is all of them) geek group caps, .15 MFD @ 2000 volts dc. They
are in not very good cosmetic condition (some are just dusty, two of
them have slight burn marks (not sure where these came from, the cap
still tests good. But, i won't give these to you unless you ask for
them). These caps would be 1$ each and the two with the burn mark will
be thrown in for free, to who ever buys the other caps.

Here is a picture of one of the caps, that is the worst.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Beans45601/tesla%20sale/IMG_0122.jpg

It has those ridges around the middle, from the zip ties that were
holding it down. When i took these out of the project, the leads got
bent up, and some of them are cut shorter (this is the shortest they
get).

I also have a Simpson 25 amp ammeter. Not much to say about this, good
condition, some light scratches on the front screen. One of the four
nuts that holds it to the wood is missing. This would be $7

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Beans45601/tesla%20sale/IMG_0121.jpg

I also have a big motor that i kept from when we got our whirlpool
bath tub replaced (it still has the air switch, and everything). Its
3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 115 volts. This would be $10. I kept it because i
know if i never used it for a rotary gap, someone would be able to.

(it is dusty, i will clean it tomorrow)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Beans45601/tesla%20sale/IMG_0120.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Beans45601/tesla%20sale/IMG_0119.jpg

I also have these two MASSIVE feed-through insulators. One of them has
a (mummified?) wire coming out the bottom, and the other does not, but
the top does unscrew so you can attach a wire. The one with a wire is
sealed shut, and i have not been able to get it loose.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Beans45601/tesla%20sale/IMG_0101_1.jpg

Once again, as much as i don't want to have to give away all the
things i have gather over the years, i am going off to college, and my
dad wants to get the cars back into the garage. So, if you want it,
just e-mail me at beans45601 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net  and i will work
out something with you.

Thank you very much,

Adam Britt