[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: some more sstc progress
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: some more sstc progress
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 20:57:24 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 28 May 2005 20:58:36 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <YhE6sC.A.YdB.c_SmCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>
I send a photo of my electronics assy to Terry,
, for those interested in my progress so far. See also
& 1 or 2 others.
At the upper left, the over-current sensing circuit, receiving input from a
0.004 ohm resistance in series with the IGBTs' connection to the "-"
mains-capacitors. Across the middle, the 4 IGBT driving circuits ("totem
pole" emitter-followers). At the lower left, the driving circuits for a
toroidal, multi-winding xfmr that drives the individual IGBT driving
circuits; it is to mount under the board at the lower right.
Two big problems remain: 1. I haven't wired it yet; and 2. After I wire it
I have to make it work. The most onerous tasks of the whole process.