Bombarder Transformer

Original poster: ClintLightning@xxxxxxx

Ive got one. 30kv 1a. Would I need to protect it with a terry cicuit, or are they built strong enough to handle the kick backs and frequency changes from the tank curcuit of a TC ?
Are they as strong as pole pigs ? It is a dry type. Ive got to put it in oil to protect it better. I dont know much about bombarders.
Also has anyone got a 60kv pulse cap ? .06 or higher to .2uf ? I will size the coil accordingly.

 Any advise would be very appreciated. Thanks !