Re: Tesla Receiver Coil ..........success?

Ed:  you forget that Tesla invented the magnetic amplifier used to this day

for power control. It has changed very little ftom Tesla's original design.
The magnetic read rectifier is not used much now as the solid state
rectifier has replaced the read and the vacuum tube rectifier.
   Robert   H

Can you give me a reference which shows the schematic? Patent #?
All I've seen is his "magnetic rectifier", which couldn't work; he must never have built one.

Ed