Final fund raising stats

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings all,

This morning I sent off a check for $3054.70 for the server.  Tom
Coyle, a list member was able to broker a deal as well as donate two
additional hard drives for this machine.  When I figured out the price of a
duplicate machine on HP's site, it was $4889.00!

I also tallied up the contributions from the list.  The final figure
is $2158.92.  Another list member contributed a pair of disk drives.
I plan on using these for additional backups in a USB external drive
enclosure.

I've been working on remodeling the web site as well.  My plan is not
to reorganize it so much as it is to eliminate the frames and perhaps
give it a more polished look.  I was planning on putting the list of
contributors on the new web site, but I wanted to thank everyone
sooner than that, so I'm going to put up the thank you part on the
original web site next.

I want to say thank you to everyone who made this possible.  It's a
huge show of generosity on everyone's part.  Thanks again!

Chip