Re: PFC Question

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

you wanna say that if there`s a number of "toroid turns in series with the load", then these turns are "seen" by the load as some inductance? it`s wrong too - variac isn`t an inductive divider, the voltage on the load doesn`t depend from the current through it, so load doesn`t "see" any series inductance.

----- Neon transformers are doomed in Tesla service! I should know, I've killed more of 'em than many pople have ever even seen in a life time. 25-03-96 (c) Richard Hull, TCBOR