Re: GFI-ed NSTs

Original poster: Drbillpmt@xxxxxxx

Non-GFI NST CAN be purchased from almost any supplier. All you have to do is call them and explain that you are not going to use them on a neon sign. Some supplier ask you to send them a letter to confirm this.

I use quite a number of NST Transformers and cannot use thos with GFI protection. So that is what I did.

You can re-wire them to disable the GFI if you so choose, but that voids the warranty. Better to go with a transformer that does not have GFI.

Dr. Bill