Stuborn Little Coil!

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

I just so happen to be building a little coil with a
9/60 NST.  The problem is spark length vs power...

I scrapped the crap-worth helical primary coil I made,
and swapped it with a pancake at 15 degrees.  Im
tapped at 10 turns with 3 to spare.  I am using a
static gap for now "this is PART of the problem".  My
secondary is 3.5" x 13" wound with 1300 turns.
Coupeling is tight.

Im only getting maby 10" of spark from this coil, and
the spark ain't impressive either.  I am at a loss as
to why this little beast SUCKS so badly.

BTW: this is the same coil I had racing sparks with,
cardboard tube primary was the cause.

Throw some ideas @ me.  Thanks for any thing you've
got.

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp

PS: I STILL NEED YOUR INFO FOR THE "Coilers World Map"
project!!!!!  Remember to put "Private info" or
"Public Info" as the subject.