Re: Tesla Receiver Coil ..........success?

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

That is what start ed his fight with Bendix. The schematic is very simple.
basicly a 3 coil transformer with DC on one coil to saturate the systen . An
AC is applied to the DC or a fourth coil and moves the coil min and out of
saturation modulating the transfer of power between the input and the output
producing a modulated /amplified output. Hense audio in Rf in and  AM out.
Im the case of power control the RF is 60 Hz to drive control motors to
drive an antenna etc. low control input with verry high power out..ie 100 Hp
+..
       Robert   H