[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PFC Question
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: PFC Question
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:07:17 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:08:55 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <sYFGxD.A.kcF.WrWdDB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> What is needed here is to measure the phase
> of the variac output wrt the phase of the input of the variac to put
> things into perspective.
i guess it`s bad idea - phase shift would depend from the load size
and its character - at the same variac.
Bad idea???? Not if leakage inductance is insignificant as was
suggested. After all, the observation is a total phase shift vs
variac setting and what is at issue here is where the phase shift is
occuring (the variac or the NST).