[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: LTR vs. STR for pigs was Re: PFC Question
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: LTR vs. STR for pigs was Re: PFC Question
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:26:02 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:27:56 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <zh83c.A.0sG.rQjdDB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> But it seems
> from most of my tests that 120 bps is better for making
> longer streamers for a given input power.
"it seems" independent from the toroid voltage, or this voltage hasn`t
been taken into account at all during the measurements?
The solution to no primary hits lay in getting rid of the primary!
This is no joke either.
20-06-96 (c) Richard Hull, TCBOR