[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PFC Question
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: PFC Question
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:03:20 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:04:46 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <kVIy8.A.AbC.tEpdDB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"> I have never understood why saturation isn't a factor in using an
> ungapped variac in series with a load.
Ed, i think we speak about the case of using the variac as an
autotransformer, not as variable inductor."
Nope, I was talking about the latter (variable inductor). Gary
posted something on the subject which I haven't had a chance to study yet.