unsubscribe

Original poster: "Smith, Charles D. - DIA" <Charles.Smith2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:08 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LTR vs. STR for pigs was Re: PFC Question

He, he,

I've contemplated that road once or twice. Lets see, rod stack, pvc
form, much higher L, probably best to submerge in oil, high voltage
transients, nope, I'll stick with the low voltage side simply because
it's easy, stable, and clean. But yes, it could and probably has been
done (I'm assuming you are not suggesting resistive ballasting here).

Take care,
Bart