Re: Magnifying Tesla Coils

Original poster: "Sebastian Fischetti" <QuantumStrings@xxxxxxx>

Thinking along these lines, then, couldn't you (theoretically) create as many primary-secondary drivers as you wanted, connect them all to the same top load, and connect a single tertiary coil to that top load? I don't know if this would actually sum up the individual voltages generated by each individual secondary, I'm sure it has to be more complicated then that. Actually, couldn't you just connect as many coils as you wanted? That is, have a secondary connected to a tertiary connected to a quaternary and so on...I'm just putting these ideas out there for you guys to comment on, I haven't at all thought these out through (nor do I think I would be able to, with my limited knowledge of the subject). I know that a magnifying coil with two secondary-primary pairs could work, as demonstrated in the site I mentioned in my original E-Mail (<http://www.tesla-coil.com/Magnifier.htm>http://www.tesla-coil.com/Magnifier.htm). I guess in theory there would be a limit as to how many primary-secondaries you could squeeze together due to the interaction of one primary with its non-respective adjacent secondary...Once again, just an idea, I've no idea whether or not this would actually be true. Thanks!
-Sebbie