Two things we need to decide on:

Date: Jan 2006 ???????
Location:
Name of thon: (W.W.T. or D.C.R)

I am calling Henry tonight to talk about a time and date. I will ask for
phone numbers (please send me your phone number if you can) and I will
call each to talk and get ideas. Since Turkey day is just around the
corner and Xmas is just after that, Jan looks to be a great time to plan
for the first W.W.T./D.C.R

So Jan. 2006 looks to be a date we can focus on, and this tends to be
when things really get cold back east.

I can bring three DRSSTC coils (maybe four if I get the last on done), a
Dual 833C VTTC, two SSTC coils and an 1800 Watt spark gap coil, all are
on my website at http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/ . I also have a
weather station in my backyard and a FTP server that updates the web
page every ten mins to show how we suffer in Arizona in the winter... do
not look at it in the summer (he he). Maybe I can talk Steve Ward on
coming out with his mini DRSSTC! (hint, hint, Steve)

Thanks for the interest and looks like this could be a great time to
meet, have fun, and just play with sparks till the snakes and scorpions
night..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!