From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 11:42 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: brass fasteners

Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

 > Disgustingly neat garage and beautiful
 > workmanship!  Congratulations.

LOL! I was very impressed by those lovely red
plexiglass constructions when I saw the pictures from
some Teslathon. They look great.

Out of interest, how do you cut the plexi so
accurately and neatly? I noticed you had some real
thick pieces that looked at least 1/2", that you had
cut into perfect square pillars for the base. Did you
use a milling machine or something?

Steve Conner
http://www.scopeboy.com/