Re: power transformers efficiency

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: mecortner@xxxxxxxxxx

> Hi Dmitry.

> I've noticed that in some of your posts you seem
> to be a bit unknowledgeable about coil behavior
> and I see why! The best (and most fun) way to
> learn about this neat hobby is to build a coil.

hello Matt.

it seems that you are too "a bit unknowledgeable" about the fact, why
i still don`t have a coil - such are the circumstances, that i can`t
build anything in hardware till summer '06 - only in mindware :-D

> Have fun!  :-D

sure i will %-)

-----
If you ever set up a wireless power transmitting station like
Wardencliffe as proposed by Tesla, I will personally come and kick
your ass! (c) 25-07-1996 Robert W. Stephens