Re: Tesla Safe Paint?

Hi Curt,

I haven't sprayed the ends on a secondary as you are looking at doing, but I have used Krynon spray paint for pvc forms for my MMC bank as well as a vacuum gap and RQ gap. This is the paint Terry referred to in an earlier reply to you. I've used blue, green, and red with no tracking problems. Can't say if the upper secondary end would track or not, but just wanted to let you know my experience with the paint. I understand you have a cardboard form and not plastic, but it should be fine for cardboard to. I've always purchased this paint at Home Depot.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx