Mail server switch over

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings all,

I believe that I've finally suceeded in switching over the mail list
duties to the new server.  They were the final and most tricky phase.

While I believe things are working correctly, I'm not positive yet.  There
may be some minor glitches in configuration or whatever.

If anyone has trouble such as missing posts, sudden lack of traffic,
please let me know.

I have two email addresses that you can contact me at.  Please send to
both so that I will be assured of receiving them.

chip@xxxxxxxxxx
chip.atkinson@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your patience!

Chip