Re: Looks better than mine? BRING IT!

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

You should have been at DC's 2005 Cheezehead
Teslathon, some of those DRSSTC's would make your eyes
pop out of your head (And those were NICE but I've
seen even more "perfect" ones)!!!!
I belive one SHOULD take pride in there coil such as
you have, but I personally am one for PREFORMANCE AND
DEPENDABILITY.

I've got atleast six spark gap coils just "sitting
around" that I could plug in RIGHT NOW and let run for
more than an hour with no I'll effects.  I too shall
gauk at you coil when its preformance matches its
beauty (that day is coming I'm shure.) Until then, I
wish you the best of luck at geting it to that point!

All in good nature...
Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp