From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu Nov 24 09:41:51 2005
Subject: Thanksgiving Coil!

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

Thank God this thanksgiving for people like YOU, the
*list members*!
And thank God for Nikola Tesla!  What fun we've all
had thanks to Tesla and his TESLA COIL!  And of
course, only by God's grace and ALOT of safety* have
we all managed to survive (mostly unharmed)...

God bless all the coilers this Thanksgiving...
Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp