Re: Tesla Receiver Coil

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I do not understand the meaning of this post.  Would you care to try again?

To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: Tesla Receiver Coil

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
In a message dated 11/24/05 9:13:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Original poster: Bert Pool <bert.tx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>. . . My experience has been that Tesla's designs worked almost without
>exception. . . .

"I never have, above my signature, announced anything that I did not prove
first.  That is the reason why no statement of mine was ever contradicted,
and I do not think it will be, because whenever I publish something I go
through it first by experiment, then from experiment I calculate, and when I
have the theory and practice meet I announce the results." -- Nikola Tesla,
1916

And as Nikola's distant German cousin said, "PferdscheiB !!"

Matt D.