To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 8:59 AM
Subject: PFC and PVC caps

Original poster: Bobby Amaya <dimon20042004@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,
Can someone please tell me is there some kind of equation to figure out how much capacitance I need for PFC on a transformer? And what kind of capacitors am I supposed to use for this? And while on the subject of capacitors, has anyone ever tried to use PVC pipe as the dielectric of a capacitor? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated }:-)
Robert,