Re: fantc - off-line version 1.5 :-)

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

Bart,

I have to agree with you on this one.  FANTC is
clearly copyrighted.  Just because you offer it "free
for use" on your web page does not mean that it can be
taken, modified and distributed by someone else.

I've been using your tools for a long time now and
greatly appreciate the services you provide.  I'll
have to admit that I have secretly wished for a PC
version, but would never consider downloading an
unauthorized version.

I hope that you will continue with your work and will
continue to allow the community access to your great
programs on-line.

Thanks,

Curt.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs