FW: Unpot

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

OK, I am into good secondary wire now, only removed two layers on one
side. I also found a burnt spot on the primary lead in wire about 1/2
before it was soldered to the magnet wire? Before I repair the wires has
any one out there changed the current limiting on a Jefferson 15/60? If
I drill out the pins and take it all apart the secondarys should come
right off with out damage. It has no visible shunts at this time and I
don't want to make new problems.

Rich

I noticed the same thing as Gary, it looks like it would require a
complete teardown to change the current-limiting on my Jefferson.

It's worth pointing out that with my Jefferson 15/60, the core
construction was such that there were no removable current-limiting
shunts that could be removed to increase output current.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA