RE: Unpot

Hi,

At 05:14 PM 11/27/2005, you wrote:
If you want to know where I got them all: I agreed to
take all the old trannys free of "disposal fee" from
my local neon sign shop. But only if they would help
me carry them to my car.  I got about ~35 on my last
run.  because there must be a law against throwing
away anything with "PCB's" in it, like the tar in the
trannys.

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp

As far as I know, PCBs were never used in NSTs. Some have plastic composites in them now, but "the cheapest tar they can find" is the standard for NSTs. The shop is probably more than happy to find someone to help them easily get ride of the old NSTs rather than having to haul them, or pay someone to haul them, to the dump...

Nice find ;-)))

If you can completely test them and don't need them yourself. Any fully good ones could be sold for good money! Since the shop charges about $150 to replace them, and they hate to take a chance of the sign not working the next day, there is a chance a few "good ones" got replaced ;-))))))

Cheers,

Terry