Re: Carbide Inserts for Rotary Electrodes

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks D.C., this is good to know.  Do you turn your disks yourself from rod
stock, or are you able to purchase the disks (or buttons) themselves?  Also,
what preference do you have towards different types of carbide (you
mentioned W-Mo, I've seen W-Co as well)?

Thanks,

Jon