Re: Carbide Inserts for Rotary Electrodes

We have standardized our design on a copper-tungsten-molydenum electrode that seems work work great up to 10 kVA. Above 10 kVA we go to 1 inch dia. -- same materials

Dr. Resonance

Thanks D.C., this is good to know.  Do you turn your disks yourself from rod
stock, or are you able to purchase the disks (or buttons) themselves? Also,
what preference do you have towards different types of carbide (you
mentioned W-Mo, I've seen W-Co as well)?

Thanks,

Jon