Help with my First Coil

Original poster: "Victor Yoo" <vlysvc@xxxxxxxxxx>

To anybody that can HELP!!

I have been a High Voltage nut for many, many years! And Finely I am going to build my first coil!

Here is what I have so far to build it with.

1) One 10kva 14.4kv Pig
2) Four 1256 Powerstats, I am going to parallel two for voltage control and parallel the other two and run them in series with the output of the first stack for current control (will this work)? I also have two paralleling chokes that came with the stack.
3) Three 0.04uf 100kv Maxwell Pulse Discharge caps.
4) Four 0.03uf 35kv Maxwell Pulse Discharge caps. ( I will probably sell these for cheep)
5) Five 92mf 535VAC Oil Filled Caps for PFC
6) Twenty 7.5piv 1.5a diodes for a DC bridge if I go that route.
7) One Crompton Integra 2000 Power Measurement Display
8) Two Instrumentation High Precision 100A to 5A current transformers.
9) One 1/3 hp Dayton Motor part #6K570A for a RSG if it will work for it.
10) Four Emission Control LTD. HL30 EMI Filters rated at 30A @ 600vac.
11) Misc. contactors High current SSR, Switches etc. To complete the control.

Can anybody supply me with the remaining components to finish my toy? Any help on designing the rest of it including the pri. and sec. or even supplying a completed sec. would be great. I hope to get 12' to 15' thick arcs from this baby! I would be happy with 10' to 12' arcs but the more the better!!!

Thanks in advance!

Victor