Re: DVD soon available on the Cheesehead Teslathon

I "think" programs like Tmpgenc can do the conversion from NTSC to PAL? It has all kinds of NSTC and PAL version stuff in the options list and seems to do everything else with ease....

http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main.html

It is also the "right" price ;-) I have never tried this but I would be very surprised if it could not do such a conversion. Might take many many hours though...

Cheers,

        Terry