Re: Panel Meter Question

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Make a new scale for it.   There are several ways to do this; ranging from:

1.) making your own hash marks and values with a fine-tipped Sharpie,
2.) making a new paper scale by manually by scanning the meter, opening it
up in a graphics program (GIMP works great, and it's free), and making a new
scale (this is what I usually do), or
3.) get software to make your scale for you:
http://www.tonnesoftware.com/meter.html

Jon