NST protection - Digikey part numbers?

Original poster: "miles waldron" <mileswaldron@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Fellow Coilers,

Where is the DigiKey parts list for a 15KV 120ma Terry Filter? In addition
to this protection, is it best to use additional current limiting coils from
the HV power output NTSs that feed into the Terry Filter? I have ordered a
RF line filter also. I need to get into a situation where I can experiment
with static spark gap arrangements and quenching, so I have to put the caps
in. I am afraid that without proper power filtering, I might blow up my
beautiful two layer 15KV 120ma stack due to capacitor resonance. I need to
keep this NST stack around for some time, it took a lot of money and time to
create. NST gaps are fun, by I really need to explore various gap
arrangements and quenching with the .05UF 40KV caps in the loop. The big
bang bang! Those big fat current arcs are the heck of the coil, and I need
to get exploratory on them ASAP. I have copper tubes, glass insulators,
copper rods, copper cones, and spheres. I want to experiment with various
gap geometry and cooling.

Cordially,

Miles Waldron