Re: MiniBrute Commercial DRSSTC - Final Packaging Design completed

Original poster: Phil Rembold <prembold@xxxxxxxxx>

Daniel,

If your still searching to beta test your MiniBrute system, The TCBFW team would be more than happy to put it through every possible test we think your primary market of schools & museums will put your product in.

--
Phil Rembold
TCBFW