Re: Portability > Connectors > & HV

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

what comes to mind here is some in jun youity and think sparkplug distributor assemblies... just a thought..

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Danny G." <digitaldanny123@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi folks,
Can I put the HV out of the NSTs through a big honking connector? What I mean is, I have a heavy control box containing the NSTs and am thinking about running the neon sign wire from that to the tank circuit far away.

Do you guys have the wires just coming out of a control box or can I use a big connector? I'm not crazy about having wires hanging out of my control box all the time, y'know, wrapping them up to transport etc. or even having to attach them to terminals each time I run the thing.

Thanks.
Dan--Ft. Lauderdale