Re: Who's Got Franceformers!?

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Jeremiah,

Why don't you make a Tesla coil by using microwave oven transformers (MOT) these can be obtained from old ones that you find at the dump or at a repair store? This way you safe yourself some money. Most builders just don't like to give their stuff away for free ;)

Best regards,

Sebas

--

Best regards,