Re: Who's Got Franceformers!?

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

Im sorry, i shuold have capatilized "SELL" when i said
"if you would offer to sell them to me."

I wish i could use mots, but the twins i am making are
120 bps resonant.  I have calculated that each coil
will need a .0212uf cap.  it will be best if i use
15kv @120ma (or something close to that) to charge the
caps resonant.

The problem is that i only have till oct 18th to get
the transformers.  i'll pay what i would sell them
for.  Im not to cheep, but i can't see paying 200$ for
one transformer!  especially concidering how many I
need.

thankyou for the responce.